LEGAL NOTICE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO GDPR
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, InmoParis, with address at Avda. Los Sabandeños Edificio Marte Local 5, Los Cristianos, Arona, Postal Code: 38650, Phone: +34 922 791 589, Email: email@example.com, and website: https://inmoparis.com/, is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of its users, customers, and visitors. This legal notice describes how InmoParis collects, uses, stores, and protects the personal data provided by the data subjects.
- DATA CONTROLLER
InmoParis acts as the data controller in accordance with the GDPR. You can contact us for any queries related to the processing of your personal data through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: +34 922 791 589.
- COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
InmoParis may collect and process the following personal data of data subjects:
- Identification information: name, last name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Contact information: email address, phone number, etc.
- Payment information: credit or debit card details, banking information, etc.
- Technical information: IP address, device type, web browser, etc.
- Other relevant information for the provision of services or fulfillment of contracts.
- PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The personal data collected by InmoParis will be used solely for the following legitimate purposes:
- Service provision: for the execution of contracts or the provision of services requested by the data subjects.
- Communications: to send relevant information, notifications, updates, promotional offers, or newsletters related to our services.
- Service improvement: to analyze and enhance the quality of our services and the performance of our website.
- Legal compliance: to fulfill applicable legal and regulatory obligations of InmoParis.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The processing of personal data by InmoParis will be carried out on the basis of the following legal grounds:
- Consent: when data subjects have provided explicit consent for the processing of their personal data for specific purposes.
- Contractual performance: when processing is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the data subject is a party or to take pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject.
- Legal compliance: when processing is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Legitimate interests: when processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by InmoParis or a third party, provided that the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override those interests.
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
InmoParis will not transfer personal data to third parties without the express consent of the data subject, unless it is necessary for the provision of requested services or to fulfill legal obligations.
In the event that InmoParis needs to transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA), appropriate measures will be implemented to ensure the security and protection of such data, in accordance with the GDPR.
- DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data collected and processed by InmoParis will be retained for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by legal or regulatory obligations.
- DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
In accordance with the GDPR, data subjects have the following rights regarding their personal data:
- Right of access: to request information about the personal data that InmoParis holds and the purpose of the processing.
- Right of rectification: to correct or update inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of erasure: to request the deletion of personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or when consent has been withdrawn.
- Right to object: to object to the processing of personal data under certain circumstances, such as direct marketing.
- Right to data portability: to request the transfer of personal data to another organization in a structured and machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent: when processing is based on consent, data subjects have the right to withdraw their consent at any time.
To exercise these rights, data subjects can contact InmoParis through our email: email@example.com or by calling: +34 922 791 589. InmoParis will respond to all requests within the timeframes required by the applicable legislation.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
InmoParis is committed to ensuring the security of personal data and has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it against loss, unauthorized access, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE LEGAL NOTICE
InmoParis reserves the right to modify or update this legal notice at any time to reflect changes in our privacy practices. Data subjects are recommended to periodically review this legal notice to be informed about how their personal data is protected and used.
Effective date: July 24, 2023
This legal notice is an integral part of InmoParis’s Terms and Conditions and should be read in conjunction with them.